Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Finger drawing?

Back at figure drawing again! I really need to part from this realistic stuff and get more stylized. That'll be my goal for the next few weeks-- that and to get better at gestures.. oh boy.

My teacher wanted me to show her I could do faces, so I focused a lot on the face and didn't get a chance to finish the rest. Whoops
  
These humans are severely deformed, thanks to my fantastic gesture drawing skills. I'll be studying anatomy for a while.

Hopefully I'll get more confident with my drawings and get a better grasp of anatomy. I also need to work much looser and quicker! And I really need to focus on the emotion of it all too, as well as the story, and eventually character design and extrapolation... Lots of work to do.. hopefully I'll see some progress soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!